Trinkle Hall Library
From 1941-1989, Trinkle Hall served as the main library for Mary Washington College. It was proceeded by Virginia Hall and followed by Simposon Library, where the library remains to this day. While Trinkle Hall served as a library from this time, it saw everything from World War II to the Cold War to the Civil Rights movement take place in its relatively short time span. In the 1960s changes and additions were made to the library. This exhibit is meant to provide a brief look at what Trinkle Hall was like when it functioned as a library, specifically noting how students would interact with it.
This exhibit is organized topologically. When browsing through this exhibit, to view more pictures please click on "Index" underneath the Contents tab.